I just love the whimsy of halloween and the "no rules, no fuss" of the "holiday". Living in the midwest has given me an even more excited feeling to welcome fall with a little black, orange, and gold amid the gorgeous color palette of the leaves! I beat the leaves changing this year...but the crisp air and hubby leaving soon made it feel like it was time to welcome the season!
I made this garland for the windows that cover one side of the living room. I just love this orange pom pom fringe! {I got some in chocolate too!}
I found these little webs and thought they needed a little glitz! I glittered them up! The spider needed some character too so one glue bath later and he is now glitzy orange! Of course, I had to add a little of my vintage bling with the old brooch in the middle!
24 September 2007
halloween treats!
Labels: lovely made
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
You put us all to shame with your decorating and creativity...If I wern't friends with you I'd probably hate you for it. ;-)
Post a Comment