Happy Birthday Wilson Emory Taylor Crim! ...{little guys's name is bigger than his 5 lb. frame!} My little guy is 5 years old today! I can't believe it! When we got this little <1 lb. babe I was in complete awww of how something so small could love us so much!
I would leave him with the Beaches soundtrack playing so that Bette Midler could keep him company, he used to cry because he didn't like to walk in the grass as it rubbed his nose because he was so small, he went on to adapt quite nicely to leaving family behind in Texas to living life in snowy Cleveland! He is our little trooper!
Happy birthday my little yorkie boy!
13 September 2007
happy birthday my sweet boy!
Labels: lovely family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Happy Birthday lil Witty!!
Aunt Briana will bring you a birthday treat (just don't tell your mama!!)
He may have adjusted, but how about the left behinds in Texas!
Henry and CutCut and Nanna
Oh Beaches...am listening to new CD of Bette Midler singing the Rosemary Clooney songbook- a-mazing!
Post a Comment