...hubby's momma's birthday is coming...hoping that this pretty package makes it in time. We sent her one of Briana's precious frames complete with her name on it...I didn't get a pic snapped before I wrapped it up in brown, but here is an adorable one she made for a friend just a few weeks ago...
She does such a great job and I just love the vintage touch of the old lovelies she uses to embellish the frames. I highly recommend you having her make one for you...or a special friend. She makes them in any color style and pattern you would like complete with any saying, initial, name, etc. you would prefer.
{ Simply drop her an email at briana.diller{@}att.net. }
29 September 2007
sending birthday wishes...
Labels: lovely family, lovely friends, lovely made
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Very cute- you'll get brownie points for giving a gift like that!
Post a Comment