Stanley has made his national debut to the big screen...your computer! People.com loved him in his chicken...{rooster} costume so much that they added him to their site! He's a big deal now! Check his debut out here!
Wilson is a crab for halloween...a happy one at that! {Can't you tell!} His picture hasn't been picked...maybe it was too dark of a picture or maybe he looks like he is being tortured and abused and they felt that might be offensive and felt they may get a call from PETA!
26 October 2007
a face a mother would love...and PEOPLE too!
Labels: lovely family, lovely life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
oh my goodness!! that just made my day! wilson does have that look of torture :)
way to go stanley!!
can't wait to go trick-or-treating with those lil guys!
yeah Stanley- be sure and don't let that fame go to your (alredy large) cute, head! I can't wait to see my 2 adorable (and abused) little nephews!
I can't believe I know a famous pooch!
Faces only a Nanna could love---my babies so far away and so adorable!!!
Post a Comment