I have discovered the coolest thing {thanks so much Carla!}! ...Pandora! Pandora is the solution I have long awaited! I have always listened to the same CD all day everyday until it scratches! Well...since discovering the music at Pandora which only will play the music I like...I am hooked!
Check it out for yourself...here. Try it...type in an artist or song you would like to hear...this creates a "station"...you will then hear music to your ears of all songs from that artist or the same genre and sound as the chosen artist or song...you can "thumbs up" and "thumbs down" the songs picked for you in order for Pandora to discover your likes and dislikes. Its free, its fab, and its genius!
**I almost hesitate sharing this wonderful site as you may all know about it and it will show me as "out-of-the-techno-loop"...just as I did with the external hard-drive post. Yes, I own an online boutique, yes, I designed it from scratch, yes, I maintain it all myself, but...no, I am in no way up on the hip and techno features of today! Sorry...secret is out! Don't make fun...just head over to Pandora and get some good tunes going!
11 October 2007
music to my ears!
Labels: lovely sites
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment