05 October 2007

a visit from Texas!

My dear friend Lauren is headed to Ohio for the weekend...all the way from Texas to see little o'le me! I haven't seen her since the spring and much has happened in life since then. So we are girls weekendin' it and it is just what I need after such a rough week! I hope that you all have just as lovely as a weekend as us!!!This will sooo be use when we are wise, wrinkled, and gray...living it up as always...no rocking chair required!
{ Pic borrowed from clipart! }

4 comments:

Connie Mac said...

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am a little older than you and I am not soon to look like THAT

(all caps means I am raising my voice)

Love

Mom

Krystal said...

you ladies have fun!

Andrea Singarella said...

Have a wonderful weekend Ashley!!

Lauren Kate said...

I had so much fun with you ma'am....