23 November 2007

shopping before the sun comes up!

Austin has been wanting to cross over into the new age and get a digital camera! What better time than "black" Friday right! I must say as much as I enjoy shopping and love a great deal...I have never ventured out on the day after Thanksgiving so early that the moon is still out for a few hours! Well....today that changed forever! Austin and I made a memory...and bought a few things! The plan was to get his camera at Best Buy...lets just say when we drove up at 4:50AM and the line was wrapped around the BACK of the building we quickly moved on to creating a plan B! We headed down the street to Wal-Mart, stood in the pouring down snow, and listened to the locals bicker about the crowd at the front that thought they were too good to stand in line and staked out the spot to stampede the front of the line...rude! We waited in line like crazy patient patrons! Plan B worked!!!...Austin got his camera...and a few other "must-haves" for a great deal and were back home in bed by 6:10AM!

{ pic from The Plain Dealer...I wasn't awake enough to think of grabbing my camera this morning! }

4 comments:

Connie Mac said...

A TRUE Taylor---shopper deluxe

what a team--more over--brother and sister on the move!!You have to love it!!!

paisley peacock said...

You guys are troopers! I do wish I could have seen Ms. Ashley up at that hour and how many times Austin had to yell to get you out of bed ;)

Lauren Kate said...

Y'all are crazy! It better have been a pretty darn good deal!

have a lovely said...

Mom...B has already decided that come next year he will be at the doors waiting too!

Mrs. Diller...getting dressed seemed to be the hard part since I made it out of the house with my broken/taped glasses on!

LKH...fabulous deal! He saved $120 on his camera and more on the GPS.