11 November 2007

a vintage holiday...

T&T was invited to participate in a quaint holiday guide right up my alley...A Vintage Holiday! Check it out for yourself here... It is full of fab finds, discount codes, and unique gifts! So if you plan on shopping online here is a great start!

I took a quick stroll through it and already found a few favorites...
How cute is she!? You can make her yourself from the kit at Angelina's.
and this...this would look just lovely around my neck!


and this for my arm...oh my! I hope hubby reads this post!

2 comments:

Lauren Kate said...

Congratulations--found a site that I will for sure be ordering from, other than yours! Speaking of, I need to make a Christmas order for baby Cal!

have a lovely said...

oh you will have to let me know which one you heart! Be sure and check out the coupon codes too!

Baby Cal...what is on his Christmas List this year?