09 December 2007

anthropologie...just lovely!...again!

Ever since the first time I stepped into Anthropologie that winter's day in New York City I was smitten! I just love this store. The clothes are beautiful...but pricey, I know. However, oddly that wasn't my favorite part. I have always been drawn to their visuals...the texture, colors, design mediums...I love their merchandising! I confess...I order their catalog for eye candy. I have not been impressed as of late...the lack of colors, "messiness", and bland feel has left me not looking forward to it arriving in the mail.UNTIL...this little beauty landed in my mail box. First off...how can you not love the front...the style, the color palette, and the precious sweater. The inside is full of color, design layering, and cute clothes! I was gaining respect again! Then when the next one popped in my mailbox I was "wowed"! I was so impressed with the front and the whole way through...I love the fresh flowers! Just lovely!They have precious coats this season...too bad I can only wear one at a time...at least my $50 gift card that I have been holding onto would make a small dent in the cost! If only I could decided on just one!
{ images borrowed from anthropologie.com }

2 comments:

rosemarie said...

That yellow jacket at the bottom has Ashley Crim written all over it!

3 Peanuts said...

I LOVE Anthroplogie. Thanks for stopping by and introducing yourself. I am enjoying your "lovely" lil blog:)

KIm