04 December 2007

early Christmas cheer...

in MY mailbox! I got the coolest Christmas treat today from my dear o'le friend Lauren!!! She sent me the most gorgeous vintage sterling silver brushes...complete with MY monogram and the most precious story!
Her thoughtfulness never ceases to amaze me! When she was here for her visit in the fall we went to the cutest little town...Chagrin Falls {worthy of another post one of these days}. We wandered into this little antique shop and I was in awe when we came across these sterling brushes engraved in MY monogram! Lauren and I have quite the weakness for initials...so we just thought this was the coolest thing!
I didn't get the brushes...decided it was a selfish purchase. Well...low and behold little missy dialed up Chagrin Falls once she made it back to Texas...purchased the brushes...had them shipped to her in Texas...wrapped them up nicely...and sent them back to Ohio for my Christmas present...you can only imagine the surprised look on my face when I opened them! SOOO sweet!

2 comments:

Lauren Kate said...

I'm just glad that I was able to get you something I knew you already liked!;-) So glad you liked it!

3 Peanuts said...

They are divine!