I got to meet Miss Avery yesterday! She is just precious and every bit the personality that shows through in her pictures! What a blessed little girl who can finally call Texas home with her forever family!
I was so impressed with big sister Miss Ashlynn and how so very proud she is of "Baby Avery" she is so happy to be sharing her adorable room with her new baby sis!

Santa brought Ashlynn this adorable makeup mirror and bench...set for a princess. She took such detail in decking me out...powdered my nose, painted my nails, added a little lip stick, and adorned me with a crown! I wish I could go play princess with these precious girls every day!!




1 comment:
Very cute girls...if I had to have a sibling I guess it was good that it was a boy so I didn't have to share a room- not my style!
Post a Comment