Happy 2008! Half of the family is sick with the sniffles! Hubby, my dad, and I are going on 1 week of a horrible sickness that includes lots of sniffles, fever, coughs, and chills! We have been dopped up on meds round the clock. What a way to ring in the new year!
I can't say I'm sad to see 2007 pass. It was a tough year for many reasons and for many people that I love. While at the same time its hard to believe that 2008 is already here. This year is a year that we have waited on for quite sometime. Hubby will graduate this year from medical school and we will begin a new phase of our journey as residency begins. We are excited to see where it takes us and where it will allow us to go.
{ being sick has put me so behind on my blogging...don't worry the holidays were memories I don't want to forget so I will be sharing them...soon! }
02 January 2008
happy new year!...sniffle, sniffle
Labels: lovely life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
If it makes you feel any better, I'm still sick and we are fast approaching 1 month!
Sorry you are still icky! I was sad not to get to see you, but I can't get sick. That would be bad! I hope you are feeling better by now, but if not I hope you feel better soon!
Hurry up and get better so you can blog more. I am getting a little bored at work Miss Ashley!! Hope you and the hubby are enjoying your stay in Texas!
Post a Comment