25 January 2008

sweet friends

I know I tell you all the time... I have the best friends. They are thoughtful, sweet, always there, and such a blessing! Well this last month while I was away was no exception...

Thoughtful Jane got me the neatest gift wrapped in the sweetest way {see above}. Jane came across an "internet journal" and thought of me! How so very sweet! I am so excited to have such a great tool to keep all my favorite sites, blogs, and other web addresses all in one spot. This will help me introduce you to even more cool online finds...this way I will be able to remember them and share them with you! You should have seen the one I tried to create for myself last summer...to no surprise I soon forgot what my color coding meant...home or clothes...or was it a business find? Now I will know!!

Mrs. Diller was so very sweet to be my temporarily shipper! She took care of all my inventory and shipped orders while I was away. This was such a HUGE help and allowed me to keep "the doors" open for January!
I never had a chance to show you what I got for Christmas from Miss Carla. Textile Designs by Susan Meller and Joost Elffers Have you heard of it? Martha loves it I hear and I am so excited that Carla thought of me when she saw this too cool of a book!! It is a compilation of "200 years of European and American patterns organized by motif, style, color, layout, and period"...and if you could see for yourself you too would be most impressed with the 1,823 illustrations in color! Just wait until I learn the names and origins of them all!

Dr-to-be Clarke got my mail daily...I am still sifting through it! Have you sifted through a month's worth of mail before...yikes! Vic and Miss Keeley were sweet enough to pick me up from the airport despite being a late flight...at least I arrived with my luggage! They were also so kind to babysit hubby's truck all month!!

See blessings... and there are many more despite a rough week getting back in the swing of things!

*Disclaimer*...again, I tell you...these friends are mine and I cannot share...I need them too often!

No comments: