I got the latest issue of Country Living in the mail this week...not to downplay any of the others, but CL is by far my favorite magazine...if we are ranking! {see below post for proof that I do more than read magazines!} This issue is one of the best! It is chalked full of inspiring ladies who had a dream...or a thought...and "turned their passion into paychecks"! I was inspired by many, recognized a few, and was down right excited to find their wares!
No.1...Chandi. This very talented LA lady makes beautiful chandeliers...I should say exquisite! Her beauties are gorgeous! Check them out for yourself here...divine!!! Her advice: "the little imperfections give them life".
I recognized No.6 immediately...I sell her creative games on T&T. They are my favorite children's games with creative flair! I mean...who else encourages your children to be polite little piggies! Her advice: "you have an idea and it feels right, you can just do it".
McMaster & Storm...This precious Ohio store was featured you can find it "on the way to nowhere and out of the way from everywhere"! I "mapquested" and its still several hours from me...I will just have to wait until they open their web store, until then, I will be inspired through their blog!
PS...how LOVELY is this kitchen!?
{ top 2 images borrowed from countryliving.com }
10 February 2008
entrepreneurs...and their dreams
Labels: lovely sites
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I just read this article yesterday myself!
Wow, great kitchen. I haven't looked at Country Living in a while. My Cottage Living subscription just expired and I'm trying to decide if I should renew. I get magazine overload and its soooo hard for me to purge. I also like Country Home magazine- they have a great spread on a home in Galveston this month. He has a great majolica collection.
that black stool is the one I offer you----when you were home for Christmas--Brandon is to prepare it for painting
ALOHA from Hawaii! I got your phone message, thanks! Jane and I are working on posting pictures, today is the first day with internet access. So, I will keep you POSTED :)
I love Country Living and being inspired by other women and thier creative ideas! Can't wait to check it out...
LKH: you are a step ahead! It was great catching up with you lastnight!
Karin: thanks for the heads up on Country Home...I would love to check out the Galveston story...I love majolica! I hope you are enjoying the warmer weather back home...and appreciating it...it was -4 here today!
Mom: yea! I am one step closer to having that beautiful kitchen! Good eye!
Clarke: aloha you 2 sunbathing beauties!! I checked...pics aren't up yet...I can't wait to see paradise!
LL: how did the hunt for your baubles stand go this weekend?
Post a Comment