25 February 2008

tidbits about...me!

I have never been tagged...that all changed the day the lovely and amazingly talented Miss B* came over to comment!!! She has requested that I share 7 wonderful tidbits about myself... I am not good at "tidbiting" myself so it has taken me a little while...{and a pushing from Mrs. Diller to get on it!} I asked hubby to help me out with a few...

  • For those that don't "know" me outside of the blog-o-sphere...I am a natural redhead. I get asked in amazement at least once a day {when I am out in the world outside of my normal routine of work and home} if my hair is real...umm yes! I do appreciate these compliments, but draw the line when the stranger asks to touch my hair.
  • I am a natural born, wish I was still there, Texas gal living in Ohio.
  • I am the firstborn of 4 {and only redhead} and was born on my due date...{not too early and not late...just how I seem to live my life!}
  • I knew my husband was my soul mate after our first date and told my mother {to her amazement} so the next day.
  • I already have the names of our unborn children picked out...because, well, I am obsessed with names.
  • Case in point...I have 2 yorkies who have bigger names then their 5 and 9 lb frames...Wilson Emory Taylor and Stanley Marshall
  • I started my first business at 23 years old...Teacups and Tadpoles...and am currently working on my 2nd biggest venture {...to be revealed soon!}
Now for sharing...tag you are it girls...Lauren, Chelle, and Lisa!

*You should head on over to her lovely blog full of pretty procrastination that will leave you inspired!!! She is one of the brilliant designers that I met early on in my quest to find the most unique things for T&T. You can also find her beautiful designs here...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! I am so glad you did this (I know it could be annoying). Your gorgeous and that's hilarious that people want to touch your hair, lol! Ah, life...Thank you, thank you, thank you for the kind words..

Lisa said...

I loved learning these things about you and I will do my list as soon as I can come up with some unknown things about me....

Lauren Kate said...

-I have witnessed people inquiring about your hair...its funny. What's not funny is that they don't turn to me and ask me if my boobs are real. They should, it would be funny.

-I still can't believe you have that many siblings and that you actually like them all! ;-)