So many of you {sweet and lovely} readers have asked for more than my sneak peeks at my home. I am more than happy to open the curtains and invite you in...It got me to thinking though...I thought it would be fun to see yours too. No, I have manners and am not inviting myself over. I just thought it would be fun for all of those interested to participate in a parade of our homes!
So...tidy up your kitchen and fluff your pillows! All those interested I invite you to participate by showing us your home too...through your blog, flickr, etc. Just let us know we're invited by dropping a comment below. The parade begins on Monday...3.3.08. {I thought having the weekend would give time to fluff the house and take a photo shoot!} So spread the word on your blogs if you'd like and invite others to join us...the more the merrier!
27 February 2008
parade of our homes...
Labels: lovely life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
this sounds so fun! I have been dying to see all of the beauty in your home and I would love to share mine!!! Great idea Ashley.
Sorry I won't be participating in this one 1) this isn't really MY home 2) Our maid has been on vacation for the past 2 weeks 4) I don't want to be trumped by you AND have proof of it on the Internet! 5)I'm not as brave as the other ladies to tango with you in the home decorating department!
This sounds fabulous!
we'll see how clean the kids keep the house this weekend...so in other words, I'll think about it ;)
This is a brilliant idea! I can't wait to see your home, thanks for inviting us in! Our place is a work in progress, but maybe I can share little bits and pieces:)
Post a Comment