03 March 2008

welcome...come on in...

Hubby and I moved to Ohio straight from Texas over 3 years ago and just one month after we married! {HUGE summer in our lives to say the least!} Once we settled to unloading the boxes...My goal was to quickly make our first home warm and comfortable on our medical school budget.
Now over 3 years later and 3 months from his graduation we find ourselves about to move again...to a bigger place...hopefully. But before we pack up I share with you...our first place!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Your house is beautiful!!! It inspires me to make lots of changes at my own house... I love all of the detail and color!

Anonymous said...

Glad I found your blog it is lovely. Your home is beautiful and I especially like you pup I too have a yorkie her name is Daisy. I will be back.
Have a great day.

Blanca

paisley peacock said...

As always- your house looks perfect! This was a great idea...promise to give a peak into my house shortly! Stay tuned!!