good morning sunshine...we were glad to see the sun on Tuesday and glad that we moved the moving day back one day...What a day! ...started off early with the pick up of the HUGE {I-think-we-rented-too-much-truck} U-haul.
Loading went "smoothly" and quite fast.
They worked so hard and had it almost all loaded when Jessica and I left around 3:00pm to head to PA to get the house keys. Besides loosing a tailpipe {another story} and getting the call you don't want to hear..."it won't all fit'...huh? Yep...our way-too-big U-haul ended up not being big enough. Overall the move really did go smoothly and for that we are more than blessed and thankful!
15 May 2008
good morning move!
Labels: lovely life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hilarious- I will have to ask B the "tailpipe" story. have you guys not figured out yet that he and U-Hauls do not mix! ha ha
Krystal
Tim told me that the Uhaul I had ordered was too big- it was but you never know!
Post a Comment