16 June 2008

our last days in Texas...

Our last few days in Texas came to an end so fast! We crammed in as much family, fun, friends, and food that we could!!!

{ hayden, ash.ash, and kensi...they double in size each time I see them! }

{ dinner, a movie, and late night coffee is
always a treat with old dear friends! }
emilie:andrew {and baby.on.the.way}, carrie:richard,
christy:john {newlyweds.to.be}, hubby:me

It truly was a blessing to be home for a few weeks. It went by so fast and still didn't seem long enough. There was much more I wanted to do, friends I wanted to see and those I saw would have loved to have seen longer, more food I wanted to eat, and two new babes I wanted to meet {welcome to the world Zachary Cooper and Riley Daniel!!}. I have resorted to the realization that it won't be long enough time for visits until we live in Texas again.

{ The little boys sure are going to miss Texas too!! }

No comments: