we met yesterday...I am not yet sure how I feel about it...how our relationship will be...will I cringe at its sound...will it interrupt time spent together...will I always be grateful for the pearls it will teach?
Hubby came home yesterday from his first day of Residency orientation with a new "friend"...his pager. I was working upstairs and heard this very unfamiliar sound and wondered downstairs to see if the smoke alarm was going off...thats when we met. Its like a new pair of shoes you aren't too crazy about yet. They match the skirt so you really need them and are grateful for finally finding them, but they will surely come with blisters.
So paging all customers {readers}...life as we know it is closing in about a week and a half...please proceed to the nearest knee for prayers!
17 June 2008
"pleased" to make your acquaintance?
Labels: lovely family, lovely life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
ugh...really? maybe mine won't need that accessory?!
congrats on the big move & for your husband's new Residency (& pager). May you cherish the times he's not on call!!
In answer to your question...I think I used just 1 or 2 rolls. I certainly don't have much puff in my headboard. You may want to use more!
so glad to hear you made it, safe and sound - even if that means you must "deal" with the AWFUL pager!!!
But at least he won't be spending all his free time studying anymore, huh....
When do we get pictures of your new home - you know I am dying to see...
Post a Comment