08 August 2008

fresh look...

Hope ya'll have had a lovely week! I spent it marking one large item off of my to-list {that grows faster than it weakens}. I have finally given T&T a fresh new look just in time for back to school...I won't tell you how long its been since I updated my homepage {too embarrassing}, but if you are a faithful shopper I'm sure you will be glad to see that yes, those darling girls have finally finished those popsicles!

I am quickly trying to update the catalog as well with some fresh new goodies...so far...nap to go sets, crayon rolls, backpacks, these new adorable pirates have joined the listing...

I have restocked the lunch totes with old favorites and fresh styles too...just in time for back to school...LOVE THESE!!
...and these new burps are sure to keep the babes in spitting style!

There's even more to come and I hope to get them listed soon. I'm off now though...we might be having company for the weekend so I best get back to my cleaning list...since I didn't even attempt it yesterday! Hope you all have the loveliest weekend!

2 comments:

Chelle said...

someday I am going to by someone one of those lunch totes, they are super darling...as are the rest of your miniature sized wares, dear girl.

you are a wonder. you really are.

Lauren Kate said...

I was thinking that my popsicles NEVER last that long... :-) Love the red fabric! T&T looooks good!