29 August 2008

I don't dabble in politics...the bantering back and forth is not something I enjoy...even though it does run in the family seeing as how my Dad leaves all the tvs in the house on F*xNews during the day so that he doesn't miss a moment of news/bantering as he moves from the gameroom, through the kitchen, into his bedroom! Well yesterday...I sure did jump on the bandwagon and watch in amazement as history was in the making. I watched as the world learned of JM's VP pick. The hair on my arms stood up when Sarah P*lin gave her speech with such poise, confidence, courage, humility, strength...{and as I hear, but couldn't see behind the podium} a ruby red pair of peep toe heels! She definitely must have clicked those heels a few times before heading on stage because the news definitely landed in "aahhhs" as she left the entire country wanting to learn more of who she was!

{ in case you couldn't tell...image borrowed from people.com }

3 comments:

Lauren Kate said...

I'm troubled by the information that's come out about her and her family...and by her hairstyle!

rosemarie said...

I'm troubled that she is letting herself be totally used by the republican party just because she is a female. This is going to be an interesting race.

Karin said...

As a mother, I would never subject my daughter to this kind of public scrutiny and humiliation. I would have turned down the nomination to stay home and be a parent to my child in trouble. A 17- year-old newlywed with an infant will need her mother- actually probably needed her mother all along.

I realize that Palin's parenting style should be and is separate from her political persona, but there you have it. I can't separate the two.