11 December 2008

come on in...

{ As I mentioned before...I am thankful to have taken several pictures of our Christmas decor before my camera was mailed out for repair. }

So come on in...the fire is roaring {I am obsessed with it!}

...the tree is trimmed {complete with our collection of Radkos...oh how they make me smile!}

...the stockings are hung...

...the mantle is decked...

...my obsession {or better yet my mom's since she sent them all} with old Christmas balls is apparent with them all over the house...

...what are some of your Christmas decoration favorites that you enjoy bringing out each year?

20 comments:

Nicole Marie said...

oh so cute!!! so christmasy! i love it! i love the bowl of ornamants! they're so pretty!!

Lisa said...

oh Ash, it looks amazing!!!
so glad you were able to capture it for us before "she" died!!!

daniella said...

Your tree (and the rest of the house) is beautiful and cozy and warm and homey and classic. Can't ask for more. I tried to make my tree look like that and somehow failed.

Thank you for that last sweet comment you let on my lil blog! Let's just say I don't plan on having a big family like my parents did :-)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous - very inspiring! :)

Magen said...

Wow, I'm seriously impressed! It makes me wish I'd tried a little harder this year! Ha! Maybe when the kids are older...:)

You're one talented lady! Looks beautiful!

Karen ~ Cider Antiques said...

Just beautiful! Love the vintage ornaments and your Santa. Lovely!

Merry Christmas!

Karen

Jorgelina said...

Very cute!!!
I love the ornamants.

Lori said...

thanks for sharing your pretty little Christmas!!! your have some really lovely decorations!!!

Anonymous said...

You have a lovely home and decorations.
Merry Christmas.
Efrat

LuLu Kellogg said...

Your decor just makes me want to have a seat with some hot cocoa and enjoy the warm and inviting ambiance :)

Happy Holidays,
LuLu~*

Decor To Adore said...

I just adore all your decorations. They are lovely.

I will have a giveaway on my Friday post.

Fairlightday said...

Your living room looks so perfect and Christmas-y. :) I adore all of your vintage Christmas balls. I'm collecting them slowly and hope that mine look like that some day. Thank you for kicking off our "tour of homes" for Christmas. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! your Christmas tree is so so lovely....Your decor is so beautiful... great inspiration... thank you for the comment....Happy Holidays..
xoxo Susie

w00ts up said...

What lovely displays!!!!

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

I love that nativity scene, very delicate and beautiful.

debi said...

Your home looks so festive and beautiful! LOVE your ornaments!
Merry Christmas!
Debi

Pinkie Denise said...

Everything is so lovely, thanks for sharing your beautiful home Pinkie Denise

Sandy said...

Your mantle is dreamy!!! Your holiday decor and home are just lovely. Have a Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Ashley - Your house is beautiful and beautifuly decked out for the holidays! Thanks so much for sharing.

Cami @ Creating Myself said...

I love the way you've done the mantel...it looks great!