03 December 2008

baby legs sale...{best ever!}

an exclusive offer friends...
BabyLegs are on sale now
...
buy 1 get one 1/2 off!! or buy 2 get one free!
{ and so on if you are really wanting to stock up! }

I have added several new styles and many styles are being discontinued...so be sure and snatch up your favorites before they are gone...because when they're gone they're gone! Great stocking stuffers for the littles and a hip gift to welcome a new baby!

*** Please enter the coupon code HALMERRY in the comments box at checkout and you will be refunded the savings after your transaction has settled. ***

Sale ends 12.12.08

4 comments:

daniella said...

Are you kidding? The pleasure is really all mine! I remember seeing your business featured on the "Nester's" blog and thought, 'if I could only get the whole store for Chuck, I would'. All the stuff is just so lovely.

You are pretty charming yourself, if I may so say. I'm excited to disect your blog and get aquainted. :-)

Amanda said...

love it all..the decorations, etc. from Tgiving, cant wait to see your christmas goodies too...happy holidays to you!

Nicole Marie said...

so so so cute! i may have to snatch some up for the baby bro!

paisley peacock said...

you will be happy to know Miss Hannah {age 8!} wore her brother's baby legs underneath her pants today for extra warmth :) she looked very stylish too with her holey jeans...with some bright stripes poking through!!