23 January 2009

lovely made for lovely couples...

with the holidays behind us I can finally share some of the "lovelies I've made" since they have all been given to their respective newlyweds! I have been humbled, excited, and so thankful for all the plate orders I have received since launching HAV. I truly do enjoy making each one...so unique and never the same as the one before. Here is just a sampling of the latest ones...

079

077

008

Thank you thank you thank you to all of my customers {& friends!} who ordered these for lovely couples {and the several that I didn't get pics snapped of since I finished them during my camera-less days!} ...I so enjoyed making them!

4 comments:

Shilo said...

Soooo beautiful and such a one-of-a-kind, memorable gift!

Kelly said...

oh my goodness these are so pretty! you are so creative!!! it's so impressive :)

Anonymous said...

The plates are absolutely beautiful

Nicole Marie said...

so so so pretty missy! can't wait till i have a wedding announcement :)