28 January 2009

no more domino!

just announced...no more domino! You see...I fell for domino when blueprint crashed...you might remember. For Christmas that year I got a 2 year subscription from my sil and bil...I still have a year left folks!!! Just gonna have to savor that last March issue!!

{ this is the cover of one of my favorite issues...i just love loved Drew's office! }

4 comments:

daniella said...

Indeed a sad day. I wonder why they've fell though? Could the economy be THAT bad? Ok, stupid question.

I wish Cosmo or some stupid magazine like that, which talks about silly things could fall through.

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

i'm so sad!

you need to add a "following" button so i can follow you!

your blog is adorable!

Anonymous said...

WHAT?!?! I hadn't heard this!

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

How sad, it's such a great magazine! Bummer, damn the economoy!