oh my gosh!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so happy for you i want to jump up and down!!! I really had a feeling we would be hearing this news from you soon. I don't know why but I have strange feelings about these kinds of things! Congratulations congratulations!!
Yeah! Congratulations on your upcoming bundle! I bet your Mom (not to mention your husband) is very excited! How fun to have her visit right now and how fun to have your very own little shop full of darling baby items to choose from! When are you due? Hope you are feeling well....enjoy this time...it is so fun to be pregnant with your first!
Oh congratulations!!!!!! I am so excited for you and your husband!!! Babies are such a wonderful aspect of life! I can't wait to read updates on your new growing family {i.e. the growing belly, the cravings, cute little clothes for the babe, etc.}!!! CONGRATS!!!!
:custom made with personalized style...so chic and unique:
{ welcome }
Hello! Welcome to my very own lovely little spot on the web where I chat about life, happenings, inter workings of my business, craftings, finds, celebrations...and my family. I am a southern momma who recently moved from the midwest to the east coast and am still learning to live in the four seasons...all while my hubby and I learn each day about God's journey for our lives as we raise a true southern gentleman {aka little tickle}. For those that don't know me...be warned: I ramble and adore pictures!
"for every thing there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven..." {Ecclesiastes 3. 1-8}
20 comments:
That is so wonderful! Congratulations!
Oh, congratulations to you both! May the Lord bless you and continue to perfect that precious little one!
oh my gosh!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so happy for you i want to jump up and down!!! I really had a feeling we would be hearing this news from you soon. I don't know why but I have strange feelings about these kinds of things! Congratulations congratulations!!
I sure hope that baby is a girl since you put a bow on it's picture! Congrats again, I am so excited and can't wait to meet that sweet baby!
The loveliest blessing ever. Congrats !!!!!
Congratulations! What a wonderful and exciting time for you!
Oh Ashley...sO very, very thrilled for yo and your baby joy...
and you are going to be the absolutely sweetest mama ever. Ever.
God bless your little family of THREE!
How are you feeling?
Congrats Ashley and Brandon!!! I am so happy for y'all :)
Congratulations to both of you! What fantastic news! Very happy for you two!
How amazing - Congrats, Mama
So spill it, I want details - how many weeks, how are you feeling, are you over the moon with excitment??????
so so so happy for you Ashley, just thrilled!!!
All my love...
Hooray for a snuggly little one! :)
Hope mama and baby are doing well!
i CANNOT wait til you get a baby bump!! hope you're still feeling okay.
i am so glad this is out in the open now :) it's about time you two joined the club!!!
ps- you have to tell B...i always chuckle when i see ur "first date" pic...that do' of his is quite a sight ;)
Yeah! Congratulations on your upcoming bundle! I bet your Mom (not to mention your husband) is very excited! How fun to have her visit right now and how fun to have your very own little shop full of darling baby items to choose from! When are you due? Hope you are feeling well....enjoy this time...it is so fun to be pregnant with your first!
Big news, congratulations!
Yayy! You will finally get to crack open that hope chest!!! I am so excited for you!!
What WONDERFUL news! So happy for you!
Oh congratulations!!!!!! I am so excited for you and your husband!!! Babies are such a wonderful aspect of life! I can't wait to read updates on your new growing family {i.e. the growing belly, the cravings, cute little clothes for the babe, etc.}!!! CONGRATS!!!!
I'm so happy for the both of you..You will be wonderful parents..
All I can say is think PINK!...
I will try to call you this weekend...
Post a Comment