lucky!!!! I'd love to have my mama come over, but since she's 60 and too busy for her own good...AND has 9 other children and 7 other grandchildren, I think my chances are slim.
It's awesome that you two have such a great relationship, I hope to have that with Charlie when she grows up and doesn't think I'm as cool anymore.
:custom made with personalized style...so chic and unique:
{ welcome }
Hello! Welcome to my very own lovely little spot on the web where I chat about life, happenings, inter workings of my business, craftings, finds, celebrations...and my family. I am a southern momma who recently moved from the midwest to the east coast and am still learning to live in the four seasons...all while my hubby and I learn each day about God's journey for our lives as we raise a true southern gentleman {aka little tickle}. For those that don't know me...be warned: I ramble and adore pictures!
"for every thing there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven..." {Ecclesiastes 3. 1-8}
13 comments:
YAY!! Can't wait to see all your pics of all the creativity the two of you ooze out over the next two weeks!
look out PA {and Brandon}...and my oh my- who knew you were ever bald :) Have fun!
Fabulously vintage! Love it! And congrats on getting to spend time with mom!
oh my gosh, how sweet! have fun - 2 weeks should be lovely! :)
what a great treat!!! I hope yall have a great visit :)
yay!!! have so so so much fun!!
Hope you have a wonderful time together!
precious picture! enjoy your Momma!!!
how exciting!!! i love when family visits :) makes me feel like i'm home. have such a great time.
lucky!!!! I'd love to have my mama come over, but since she's 60 and too busy for her own good...AND has 9 other children and 7 other grandchildren, I think my chances are slim.
It's awesome that you two have such a great relationship, I hope to have that with Charlie when she grows up and doesn't think I'm as cool anymore.
enjoy every minute!
awww..yay! There's nothing better than some quality time with mama :-)
sa.weet picture! i'm lovin' it!
have fun with your momma!
Post a Comment