so many thanks for the well wishes, blessings, and ecstatic congrats on our growing little mister! we are so excited and it is such an amazing feeling to "know" that he's a he and he is ours.
i didn't mean to take a blogging hiatus...kinda happened i guess. we've been busying folks around here...
-searching for fabrics for the mister's crib and cradle
-shopping and growing his closet with tiny things
-registering and researching the numerous things on the baby market today!
-working on wedding plates for lovely brides!
-marked the "halfway to parenthood" point! {do we look ready?}
-the mister got his "fur"st freind {courtesy of his LaLa} ...do you not love that face!!

-grilled and sunned out with friends


{19 weeks here}

{ oh...there were a few questions about the name game...mister has a name. he has actually had it for quite a long time...but we won't be sharing until he makes his debut. it will be a delivery surprise! on another note...i haven't yet decided if i will share his name on the blog since its open to the world wide web...this nervous and protective mommy is very leery about sharing info online about our newest bundle. but at the same time i want to be able to share with my priceless bloggity friends. any ideas? }

-lots of belly rubs and the newest : he kicks! and.it.is.the.most.amazing.feeling!!!

{19 weeks here}

{ oh...there were a few questions about the name game...mister has a name. he has actually had it for quite a long time...but we won't be sharing until he makes his debut. it will be a delivery surprise! on another note...i haven't yet decided if i will share his name on the blog since its open to the world wide web...this nervous and protective mommy is very leery about sharing info online about our newest bundle. but at the same time i want to be able to share with my priceless bloggity friends. any ideas? }










3 comments:
Oh hun, I'm struggling with the same thing. I know I've already shared his name (or nickname, at least) but the more time goes by the more paranoid I get. I'm starting to think it's not a bad spirit of fear in me, but rather the Holy Spirit leading me and asking me not to be ignorant. I will post more on that soon.
On another note, YOU LOOK GREAT! I know I say that every time, but you really are such a pretty mama.
Isn't registering for things fun? I can assure you that even though other moms reccomended you register/purchase this and that, you won't know how you like it for sure till the mister makes his debut. So, I say keep your receipts just in case.
So far I've bought five outfits for our little cowboy. I feel so clueless when it comes to buying for boys, but it's fun. I'm definitely more picky than I was with Charlie because I don't want him to look "girlie", HA! I really do want to dress him like a little man.
You look positively radiant! I love that cute little belly.
We kept Graham's name a surprise also--there's more anticipation that way. Plus, we knew we loved it and didn't really want to hear feedback (especially negative!!) til it was official. Maybe I was just paranoid, but I didn't want it to be spoiled!
You look fab and sounds like summer is off to a good start for you!
I use nicknames for my husband and kids on my blog. I mean, I guess if someone really wanted to find out, they could do it, but I'd rather they didn't get it from my blog, so that's my solution to still being able to talk about my kiddos. ;)
Have a blessed week!
Shilo
Post a Comment