
"you're really pregnant!" -my hubby...in almost a question form! needless to say from his reaction coming home one day last week...i have popped {again!}! i always get a kick out of those moments from him that it seems to further sink in that we are having a babe! it is such an innocent and so very sweet reaction. reactions...that i never want to forget on the realizations that its becoming more and more real...for us both!




6 comments:
I seriously think you are the cutest pregnant woman I have ever seen! Of course, you are beautiful anyway, but I think all the love you have for your little one just eminates from your countenance! I'm so happy for you!
Blessings,
Shilo
but still so little everywhere else!!!
Wouldn't you agree that you feel that size from 8 weeks, even though no one else can tell? I love this stage - when clearly there's a babe in there. I agree, pregnancy really suits you!
You look great Ashley!!
You are so gorgeous and simply all baby. May God continue to perfect your precious little one. Blessings to the three of you!
yall are so cute!!!
Post a Comment