fall has arrived...the leaves haven't changed yet, but the weather has. it feels so nice and crisp outside without being too chilly yet! our weekend was full of nothing particular and that was so very nice! i feel like our weekends "just the 2 of us" are running out. football started sunday and hubby enjoyed it to its fullest...his new tv & laptop gauging his fantasy football scores {he won this week!}! i spent the afternoon making the little mister a few fun outfits...one for halloween...even though his lala is bringing his costume {special request by his daddy}, a thanksgiving comfy {another specific request of his daddy}, and another special one with his name...
15 September 2009
handmade by mommy...
...and of course baby legs to match!
Labels: lovely babe, lovely family, lovely life, lovely made
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
So so cute Ashley! I never would have thought to embroider words like that on a onesie! And here you got me all excited that you were going to reveal his name! I love those baby legs...I actually picked some up for my two year old daughter the other day. She wore them yesterday with a dress...so darling!
Ashley, those are the most precious things ever! Love them!
Blessings!
Shilo
Oh those onesies are too sweet for words, as is the baby that is about to fit into them. Much love and many prayers for your little family of three as your pregnancy winds down and you get closer and closer to his precious arrival. There is a whole crop of baby boys in blogland about to be born this fall. It's so exciting! And Ashely you are one radiant looking Mama!
So cute! Simple is the best.
Yes, 10 (or less!) more days till my boy arrives. I'm so excited I could cry. Less than a month for you!
these are way too cute!
Post a Comment