Fall is blowing into Cleveland! I love the crisp air and can't for the trees to start bursting with color. It is my favorite time in Cleveland! With the onset of Fall also comes the beginning of the holiday seasons.
Isn't this platter a beauty! Briana and I stopped in our tracks when we saw this lovely platter at TJ Maxx last weekend! A little out of the ordinary line for TJ Maxx we were afraid to know the price! Well...I don't own this beautiful Spode piece, but I ventured back this week to purchase it for my mom...sight unseen on her part {she trusts my taste that much!}. Well Mom...here is your new lovely turkey...in high class!
14 September 2007
gobbled up!
Labels: lovely finds
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
sorry miss connie mac- but you're gorgeous turkey platter may disappear and magically find a home at the diller's ;)
the platter, the crims, and the dillers should come to TEXAS for Thanksgiving and I could "gobble you all up"
Love,
Mom
What the hell! Why am I not invited!!! ;-)
Post a Comment