23 September 2007

gal is back in town!

sorry that posting has been a little slow...ok slow...ok non-existent most of this last week...I have received the complaints and am working to get back in better standings with my fan...hhuummm I mean readers! I am now back in town from traveling this week. I had to head to Cincinnati for business.
A pic I took from the Northern banks of Kentucky facing Ohio. The bridge {on R} has the same builder as the Brooklyn Bridge in NY...this bridge was a model for the BBridge. Bit of history...3 months after September 11th my dear friend Lisa and I walked the Brooklyn Bridge...on "accident" of course...we missed our subway stop because I was chatting with a stranger...the walk ended up being such a great experience in chilly December!

4 comments:

Lauren Kate said...

Glad you're back! Sorry we've been playing phone tag for soooo long!

Connie Mac said...

my how time does fly.......that picture is 6 years old and now you two are old married ladies and living in the same part of the country. I am so proud of you both---following your dream and married to the man of your dreams--sweet women!!!!

paisley peacock said...

glad to see you are back to work!! You were getting a lil lazy on us ;)

Lisa said...

Oh my Gosh! Freshman year! I will say I have walked it a couple more times since but never in the winter again! That was a fun visit!