Happy birthday Stanley Marshall! I can't believe that Stanley is already 1 year old! He wasn't a baby long at all...but he is still all pup at heart! He is just as loving and licking as the day we laid eyes on his little 2lbs frame and is a true momma's boy...just like I had hoped for!
His personality keeps us busy and his brother running! Even his whines to be held keep me company when hubby's away and force us to play after a busy day!
28 September 2007
happy birthday my little yorkie boy!
Labels: lovely family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
happy 1st birthday stanley!!
I am pretty sure that you got your birthday treats from miss hannah a couple of months ago (all 17!!)
Oh Stanley Woo... too cute with his big ears!
As cute as the day you were born and I am sure you are still "Nanna's boy"---I remember the day we 1st saw you and the owner was so afraid you would bond to me and not you "real parents"--(ha) when you come back to Texas the boys will be waiting to show what outside is like and how to squirrel hunt!
my stanney boy- i was his "first" mom you know- i hope he remembers me- i can't wait for him to see his cutler- i hope he remembers that they go way back!
Post a Comment