09 September 2007

my 3 sweet boys!

Hubby is sick today...most likely a combination of Ohio-weather vs. Texas-weather, working at the VA with all the germs, sleeping with the air conditioner in his face... Now that I think about it, I have no idea why he might be sick! :) Our sweet little guys helpin take care of him!

3 comments:

Connie Mac said...

"In times like these" I miss yu guys so much-- wishin' you were close enough for me to fix you something really special--a prayer will have to be enough for now!

Love,
Mom

Lauren Kate said...

I swear by that Airborn stuff and will start taking it again now that I'm around germy kiddos!

have a lovely said...

M: many prayers are appreciated for "well" wishes!

L: I went yesterday and asked the pharm. if I could take echinacea, airborn, and coldees together...she thought it might be a little overkill so I left with ginger ale and coldees!