21 October 2007

baby legs!

Ok...so its true...I have so many favorite products in the store. I can't help it. There are so many creative & innovated mommies out there that have worked hard to raise their families and still take the time to offer a wonderful product to the rest of us after harsh product testing on the littlest of critics! BabyLegs are no exception to this! These chic leg warmers are a wonderful example of..."brillant! Why didn't I think of that?" I just LOVE these little leg warmers for the little legs of our babes! I just got a new shipment in of these and so many new designs that I couldn't pass up! So our offering has grown...Check them out! We have over 30 styles to choose from now! I just love that these fit from infant all the way to at least 10 yrs. old!


With chillier temps here the fact that these also help stop gapiosis* is a reason they should be a must have in your little ones fashion for the fall. { *Gapiosis: The space between the sock and the bottom of the pant, often accentuated by being held in arms or by being placed in a carrier or stroller. }

1 comment:

paisley peacock said...

I have already picked out a few pairs for you to add to my "tab" :)