20 October 2007

lovely family!

I've been nursing a cold...yet again...I am sick all the time now days! YucK! I have even been popping Vitamin C drops all week...to no avail I suppose. {I know mom...vitamins, vitamins, vitamins!} I have been downing sprite, sipping homemade soups, and watching seasons of Samantha!

On a healthier note...I am so excited!!! Hubby comes home soon, my sis is flying in on Halloween, and my oldest brother has decided to join us for Thanksgiving! It will be so nice to be surrounded by family after a month of "living solo".

3 comments:

paisley peacock said...

YAY- another Crim (excuse me- Taylor) to join the Diller Thanksgiving...how exciting!

paisley peacock said...

ps- we are very excited for you to come too Krystal :)

Krystal said...

That is the first picture of your sis on the blog- I am honored! Ha ha- I too am so excited to meet the Diller clan-