26 November 2007

christmas tree oh christmas tree...

oh how I miss thy branches! With the busi-ness of life, T&T, and going home for the holidays for a month...it has been decided that we won't be putting up a Christmas tree this year. {Sniffle, sniffle} I can't tell you how much I LOVE putting up my Christmas tree...I have done it professionally, personally, and for friends for many years and can't believe this year I won't be putting ours up. So...in celebration of all the Christmas trees of years past I will be posting them randomly and a few over to the right on the side bar. Just bear with me as I decorate my blog instead of my living room with thy beautiful branches!
I did decorate the mantle and have pulled out the vintage Christmas balls. My mom sent us boxes upon boxes of vintage Christmas balls the first year we were married. Hubby began to get scared when the boxes kept coming weekly full of Christmas balls! I just love the colors!!!

I found these glittered reindeer at the Z-Gallery last year! I'm so impressed that their antlers survived storage...just my luck they would have turn to doe this year!

5 comments:

Chelle said...

Just happend to wander into your blog for the first time. It's so very lovely. You have a amazing sense of style. And I adore the name of your blog.

Lauren Kate said...

More magazine worthy pictures!!!

have a lovely said...

chelle: You are too sweet!!! Lauren told me the connection of how we all got somehow connected!!! Too cool! As long as Lauren lets me "out" you I will be blogging about your precious cards soon! ;) Several of them are on my bulletin board now!

LKH: too sweet missy! I can't wait to decorate your abode!

rosemarie said...

I love how you decorate with the balls, I have tried to copy a little off you. Since it is my first time decorating my very own place!

have a lovely said...

Oh Rosie! I am so glad! Copy away! I will have to come and see what you've done with the place...I can't wait to see the dining room all put together!