21 November 2007

menus, memories, and munchins!

Gettin' ready for turkey day!!! I have made it to the grocery store { and survived!}, my brother has landed from Texas, and I have pulled out all the menus...its almost time!

Miss Hannah and I have been busy today getting ready. We kicked the boys out of the kitchen, pulled out the vintage aprons, and started cooking! She has been such a big help...stirring, pouring, and even cracking eggs {her favorite!}.

We are having Thanksgiving Dinner at the Dillers again this year. Briana and I split up the menu and each cook our family's staples! The guys will be handling frying the turkey! Here is my portion of the menu...full of family memories!

{ Menu } Mom's Dressing : Nanny's Cheese Potatoes : Sweet Potato Creme Brulee : Chocolate Pie : Deviled Eggs {Austin will be covering this!}

3 comments:

Connie Mac said...

-----and the Tradition continues---thanks to the Dillers--taking in strays!!!
As Nanny would say--there is always room for one more.
Thanks to Miss Hannah for helping Ashley with the cooking and thanks to the boys for leaving the cooking to the girls......

paisley peacock said...

We are honored to take in those "strays"! And we were so excited to have Austin join our table this year!

Lauren Kate said...

Very cute...