14 November 2007

momma didn't say there would be days like this...

...but she prepared me anyway! I was asked to have my feet "borrowed" today for testing. {no not animal!} There was a radiology test in need of an extra pair of feet for x-rays. Ahhh...do you know the last time I had a pedi? Me either! I decided I couldn't bare my feet to the public without a little TLC. Therefore, I gave myself a pedi on the fly!

I pulled out all the tricks...my mom bought me this amazing file that has a lifetime warranty on it {it breaks they replace it AND its washable}...I used it to clean up around the edges! Then my nail polish...well I carry it in my work bag for those need-a-new-coat moments. Then to top it all off and to take away my dry heels I applied some of this Hand & Cuticle Salve...LOVE it! My mom sent it to me in my birthday package. I highly recommend it and have one for my purse and another on my nightstand! If only you could smell its soothing lavender! You can get some for yourself or a friend here or at your neighborhood Wal-Mart Supercenter {the plain Wal-Mart's don't usually have it}.

I must say my feet passed the test!!!! I mean, the students passed their test! Although, now I know...these students are so nervous when testing that they could have cared less when I painted my toes last, they were just happy to have small feet to work with!

1 comment:

Lauren Kate said...

You're right about that stuff AND you give great quick mani/pedis. I'm sure they were just happy to have clean feet!