15 November 2007

a time of harvest...

Since I introduced you to our turkey at the front door...I remembered that I haven't even invited ya'll inside since my Thanksgiving decor is now up. I went with glitter, gold, white pumpkins, and "vintage" green for my look this year.
My mom sent me these feather trees our first Thanksgiving married and our first away from family. They are one of my favorite things! I have not seen anything like them since! I love the variations of colors...and the reminder that they are from my mom!!!

This year mom shared some of her white McCoy collection with me. Therefore, I only found it fitting that it take center stage on the mantle!

2 comments:

Lauren Kate said...

gorgeous as usual...one day I'll pay you to help me do my home!

have a lovely said...

I will surely fly to see you and fluff up your home!