I made it home...but it doesn't feel like it. I made it back to Cleveland, but it doesn't feel the same as I left it. You see...home really is where you heart is. Mine didn't come back with me...it didn't make the flight...maybe its delayed!
Its true..."you can take a girl out of the south, but you can't take the south out of a girl"...
It was such a blessing being at home in Texas with friends and family for over a month. It wasn't long enough...or was it? It was long enough to make me miss it even more...
23 January 2008
home again...home again...jiggity jig!
Labels: love from texas, lovely family, lovely life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
TOO LONG for me! Oh wait, I actually live in Texas and not Ohio...but still, too long! ;-)
Welcome home...dear A. I hope you don't mind but I always think of you as A. Perhaps on account of all those cards sporting an A that I whipped up, you know the ones that ultimately ended up ultimately in your mailbox. :)
I love how small, thanks to blogging this world really is.
It is great to have you back in Cleveland, I know how much you must miss home though. I'm looking forward to dinner next week!
I'm glad to have my upstairs neighbor back! Just think... it's something like 120 days until graduation. YOU CAN DO IT!!
my sweet Ashley--your visit was wonderful but there are things in Cleveland that need you now and soon you will be off to a new adventure and home will always be waiting for your return!
I love you and we will always be here waiting for your visit but you must leave in order to return--
Post a Comment