17 January 2008

lovely lunches with lovely friends...

I have loved getting to catch up and see precious friends who I haven't seen in so long. It has been such a treat to spend time together catching up!

I got to catch up with Kim and Kensi today at their house over a yummy lunch that included Kim's strawberry salad and Carli too! Kensi has become a little image of her momma. She is just precious and loves princesses, pink, tea parties, shoes, and baby dolls...all girl or what!

Its so hard to see how fast she has grown in such a short amount of time. Kim was still pregnant with Kensi Kay the night hubby and I got engaged and she was our flower girl-in-waiting at our wedding because she couldn't even walk yet! She has always had such a precious personality...here she is as a tiny tot. Now...she is all personality accompanied with her stories of starting school in the fall. Wow how fast they grow!

Brandy and I were able to catch up this week over mexican food {she was craving}! I got to hug her newly preggo neck! Her new babe is headed for his/her debute in September!!! As always no matter how much time in between Brandy and I always have plenty to laugh and chat about...no surprise!

1 comment:

rosemarie said...

It sounds like you are having a wonderful time!

Are you coming back to Ohio? :)