02 February 2008

"sequence" of events

Didn't mean to run away...yikes! I didn't expect to get scolded for skipping town unannounced! I am back now and came home to a wonderful treat yesterday...hubby and my other little yorkie boy! They landed Friday from the warm south and we shouldn't have to spend anymore time a part during this last leg of school. It was such a treat to have him home! We spent the day together...you can't beat jammies, pizza, a movie, and game night!!!

Sequence...We played this game constantly over Christmas! You can play it with 2 players or a whole table full! My brother introduced it to us and I highly recommend picking it up at your local Target too. Whats our current score...well I won 2 out of 3 lastnight, but who's keeping count!

4 comments:

rosemarie said...

Yay! I'm so glad Brandon is home for good! Dave gets home in a month, we can "finally" have that chilli dinner! :)

Lisa said...

We too love sequence! There aren't to many games that are so much fun with just two people!

have a lovely said...

Rosie: so good to catch up last week! I agree...we'll have to invite the boys next time!

LL: I agree! We played again tonight...I lost! He was most excited especially after I "broadcast" on my blog that I beat him last time. I need to get those bragging rights back!

Lauren Kate said...

I have never heard of this game...