15 May 2008

new state, new place...

We're here! What a long haul, some great stories, and dear friends...we have arrived in PA! My days are all mixed up, no curtains are on the windows so morning comes quickly, and I can't seem to shake a migraine that has been trying to come on for a few days now...other than that we are doing great today...on day #2 in our new house!

I hope to post-date some new posts soon about the move, good-byes, and a few chuckles, but until then I just wanted to pop in and let you all know we are safe, blessed, and unpacking!
We are so thankful to our moving crew Andrew and Jessica...such dear friends and soon to be docs...the countdown to graduation has begun...eight days!!!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I am so glad to hear you made it safe and sound! welcome to your new home!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it!!! Yay yay!! Can't wait to see you guys at graduation!!
Sarah

Lauren Kate said...

I love how the dogs made the picture!