...because they need it. I don't share this to bring you tears, but hopefully to the foot of the throne. I ask on behalf of this tired and greiving family for prayers. Prayers of strength, of patience, of clarity, of less burden and blame, prayers of ...whatever prayers you feel compelled to pray.
My sister "introduced" me to this amazing family a few weeks before we moved. I was overwhelmed and touched by this family amazed that this isn't just their "story"...its their daily life and what an amazing testament of faith they are sharing with the world amidst their grief and pain. My sister said it best... "it is beautiful... beautiful how much one little life can matter... beautiful how deeply people can love... beautiful how God can bring so much peace!"
From her email I reluctantly clicked over and immersed myself in their story...their real life, everyday, trial of growing, birthing, burying, and living without their daughter, Audrey Caroline. I selfishly felt it was too much to bear and didn't read the complete story...I will one day soon because I know they have allowed God to speak to us all through their example and God's hand is evident in their life. But today...the story has grown more grief with the sudden death of their infant nephew and I pray you follow it and pray as much for this family as you can.
Her life...real, her story...heartbreaking, her words...humbling, her strength...inspiring, her God...streadfast... and so glad He's also mine!
Their story through video...
Video 1
Video 2
Video 3
Video 4
{ video borrowed from their blog... the song...written for their daughter. }
30 May 2008
prayer for a family...
Labels: lovely sites
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment