happy happy birthday dear friend! I so enjoyed getting to spend your day with you {...please thank your family again for sharing you!} I hope this year is better than last, bigger than ever, and special in many ways! Happy happy day Briana!!!
...........................................................................
I ventured to Ohio on Friday for the first time since we moved. I went to celebrate Briana's birthday on Saturday and even had some time on Friday to pop in and see so more dear friends. Rosie and I enjoyed lunch together at Aladdins...it is one of our old time staples and hubby doesn't like it so I always go with the girls! We were missin' Vickie and Melissa and it would have felt like "old times". It was so good to catch up with Rosie and hear of her soon travels to Germany and her work travels to Vermont...she is one travelin' gal at the moment! Safe travels friend!!




No comments:
Post a Comment