08 July 2008

While I was home in June my mom, sis, and I had our pictures taken. We try to take family pictures at least once a year, but the boys of the family seem to never be too happy about all getting dressed and ready for pictures at the same time. So to cut out some of the confusion and belly aching we "allowed" them to just hang out at the lake while we had a photo opt! Here are a few shots from the day...


I love these 2 so much! They are 2 of my favorite girls! They are built in through blood yes...but I would still choose them if they weren't! It was quite the adjustment living without them in my daily life when we moved to Cleveland several years ago. It was the first time without at least one of them. We have managed to get along with cards, packages, letters, daily phone calls, texts, visits, and email...but there really is no place like just getting to be together. I can't wait to hug my sis's neck next week and have her visit for a week and then mom will be packing her bags for PA shortly thereafter! Miss you girls!

{ Thank you so much Linda for spending the afternoon shooting us...I so enjoyed getting to meet you! Thank you Ms. Rebecca for letting us use your yard and adorable home! }

6 comments:

Lauren Kate said...

The pictuers are AMAZING! Y'all look just lovely, seriously. GORGEOUS!!!!!

paisley peacock said...

sooo cute! you all look stunning- love it :)

Lisa said...

So, so, so pretty and sweet.....

Chelle said...

the three of you are darling...completely and incredibly darling!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous pictures! And I love the new background header thingy!!
Sarah

Amanda said...

you all are a lovely family!