03 October 2008

a little surprise...

{not returning just yet...this is just me peeking in with a little surprise!}

I received the latest issue of domino magazine and saw their snippet for their new book so rightly named "domino : the book of decorating". I was excited to see part of a picture from one of the pages of a room I stumbled across a while back and just love {see below}...I knew then with domino on the cover and this pretty pic inside that it has to be a good read and learn!

Well...Miss B {an a-lister in my world} was able to attend the sure-to-be-a-hit launch party of the book and has a little surprise to share...she is giving away a copy of said good book to one lucky reader. Yes...I realize this lowers my chances of winning by inviting you over {Miss B said I could}, but I feel it only fair and well...as I have said before...Miss B's blog is a haute hoot! You might click over there and never click back...

have a lovely weekend friends!

{ top image borrowed from ?...see this is why I don't share my inspiration pics...I can't remember where I found the older ones that landed on my harddrive, but since it is out in domino's book I can give them credit without fear of being slapped on the hand for borrowing and admiring this image of this gorgeous room }

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, Miss Ashley this is sweet, sweet post and you are an a-lister in my book! I'd take going to a party an meeting you over Gwen Stefani any 'ol day:)

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Love, love, love Domino! Glad you agree!

Chelle said...

Are you kidding me! I am so honored and delighted to have you join us over at DB. So, so delighted.