Even though Mistletoe & M*gic was over a week ago now...I have just now landed with my feet on the ground back in PA. I got back from Texas in time to jet out the next morning to New Hampshire {which I just fell in love with...Manchester is such a precious small-town-feeling city!! I am excited to go back in Feb....more on that later.} I made it back from NH in time to help host a shower this weekend for some special friends patiently awaiting baby #1! So...here goes...a recap or 2!
..............
It was such a treat to be home for over a week {despite missing hubby and getting sick}...doctor hubby had a busy rotation this month so it worked out great...if I had been here I would have still been missing him as a hospital widow!
among the highlights of my first show {next post} I also...
-spent overdue time with my aunt and cousins {thanks so much for making the trek and picking me up from the airport Aunt Dora and Whitney!! It was such a treat to get to see ya'll!!}

-spent the morning baking with mom and Miss Lexi {is she not a doll!?!}
-got a much needed haircut {it was so sweet of my stylist/friend to come in on a "closed" day to chop off my locks...since I only get it cut when I am home}-catching up with my brother after his {almost complete} first semester off at school {thanks for coming in to see me Dal! I love you!!}
-enjoyed getting to see my sister's new place {pictures to come later...housewarming party in the works...}-catching up on family dinners {mom always goes all out!!}

-met my brother's new girlfriend {she's precious!}-walked the catwalk in a style show at Mistletoe&M*gic {sister girl tricked me into it...thanks for being my backstage assistant as a compromise ChiChi!}
-enjoyed dinner and a great evening with hubby's family {we missed him!}
-ate at my favorite spots {oh how I missed those orange sherbet slushes!}
-decorated my mom's Christmas tree {so ready to put up ours now!!}
I feel blessed to have squeezed so much in during such a busy time "on my business trip", but there was so much more I wanted to do and time I wanted to spend with others. It is so good to be home though...spending time with hubby, loving on my yorkie boys, catching up on orders, catching up with all of you, embracing the snow, living with a fire in the fireplace {as we speak!}, and cooking for my love...there is a roast in the crockpot that I will be smelling all day {at his request}...
next post...the booth!




1 comment:
Lovely pictures! Lovely loves and lovely things you did! Doesn't family make everything lovely too?!!!
You're too cute!
Post a Comment